WELCOME to the Skills Of An Administrative Assistant Course
The Skills Of An Administrative Assistant Course
Work is not the only thing that matters in life, but most of us want to take pride in what we do. While we don’t have to like the people we work with, or report to, at the very least we should be able to interact positively with them. The biggest influence on our job satisfaction is our relationship with others.
Our work should not be a burden to us and our offices shouldn’t be battlefields. We are human beings working with other human beings. This two-day workshop is about working to the best of your abilities, and encouraging the best in those who work with you, or for you.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of professional presence on the job.
- Learn how to self-manage to become more effective and efficient.
- Improve your communications skills, including listening, questioning, and being more assertive.
- Increase your effectiveness in recognizing and managing conflict, and dealing with difficult people.
- Please refer to the below lessons. All lessons must be completed to finish this course.
- Included at the end of the course is a comprehensive final quiz.
- You will be required to complete all quiz questions with a final score of at least 80% to receive your Certificate of Completion.
- To print your certificate, visit My Account and select Progress & Results. Scroll down to find your certificate(s) achieved and select the option to print.
ENJOY the course and Good Luck!